- Doctor David Moore
5 Sex-Pleasure Problems and Why Doctors Stay Silent...
· Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn't sound like much until you think about it--that's the same as one in 20!
· Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it's disrupting the woman's life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
· Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
· Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
· Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
Call today to discuss the solutions we have available! 765.662.4666
For more info and the full article, head to https://oshot.info/